My client is currently has a skill gap in the communications department, which is in charge of the support of communication actions and development of products for the whole entity. Within the framework of these actions, the entity wishes to use the assistance of a Web Operations Manager to assist the Communication team and Operational entity with the creation and running of websites, web pages, wikis and social media.
· Assist in creation and supervision of websites and web pages
· Support online communication projects
· Advise Units on most appropriate way of online communication, writing and structure
· Develop guidance for web procedures
· Communicate with other entities on matters of websites and web pages maintenance and development
· Analyse and approve wiki and collaborative platform projects
· Ensure coherence of online communication with existing corporate standards
· Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
Tech and Func. Skills:
· Sound knowledge of Digital Transformation Process - Proven work experience in the field would be an asset
· Knowledge of web publication rules, procedures, process in the Commission and of the Interinstitutional Style Guide (OP) and Information provider's guide (IPG) would be an asset
· Solid experience in writing and editing for web/press (at least 8 years)
· Knowledge of EU justice policies would be an asset.