Role: Senior UX Digital Designer
Salary: 45K DOE
As a Senior Digital Designer, you will lead complex web, UX, UI, and interactive projects and inspire project teams to ensure that an initial concept is developed, detailed and successfully delivered through to the final stages on time and on budget.
- A graphic/UX design, visual communication or similar creative degree
- 5-7 years relevant industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of design applications such as Adobe CS suite, including Photoshop, Muse, Edge Reflow, InDesign, Illustrator and XD
- Understanding of challenges and limitations of designing for web & screen (i.e. web fonts, layouts, paperweight etc)
- Knowledge of how different disciplines influence UX and Web, from retail graphics, interiors/information design, motion graphics, digital and branding
- Ability to work with any discipline, with a specialisation in interactive web interface design.
- Highly creative, with excellent typography, layout, and attention to detail
- A robust knowledge of user-centric design and practices
- Able to advise and guide more junior team members
- Any knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS is advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to james(dot)round(at)applauseit(dot)co(dot)uk