Senior UI /UX Designer - £40,000 - £45,000
Tewkesbury - Remote Working Opportunity
A Senior UI / UX Designer that is interested in working within development is required by a fast-growing and highly ambitious digital agency. The role will require the candidate to work in teams' of 4/5 people to deliver on projects in quick 2-week sprints, whilst taking the lead in terms of Design and bringing the rest of the team along.
The successful Senior UI / UX Designer will need to be a fast learner, equally as ambitious as the company itself and want to work in an Agile Environment, alongside having great interpersonal skills.
- A graphic/UX design, visual communication, or similar creative degree
- 5-7 years relevant industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of design applications such as Adobe CS suite, including Photoshop, Muse, Edge Reflow, InDesign, Illustrator and XD
- Understanding of challenges and limitations of designing for web & screen (i.e. web fonts, layouts, paper weight etc)
- Knowledge of how different disciplines influence UX and Web, from retail graphics, interiors/information design, motion graphics, digital and branding
- Ability to work with any discipline, with a specialisation in interactive web interface design.
- Highly creative, with excellent typography, layout and attention to detail
- A robust knowledge of user-centric design and practices
- Able to advise and guide more junior team members
- Any knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is advantageous but not essential
If you are a Senior UI / UX Designer and are interested in this, please click "APPLY NOW" or email - george[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk or call 07841579235