Salary: Up to £50,000
Are you a versatile designer with the skills and confidence to take responsibility for UI across our client portfolio? We are an enterprise web and mobile app development agency, and place as much importance on delightful, frictionless and optimised User Experience as we do on the code we produce. As well as designing and working with colleagues on projects, the Senior Designer will be required to work on writing pitch winning proposals and design concepts of the same high standard.
- As our Senior Designer, you will bring significant experience and expertise in UX / UI, contribute ideas to new projects, and to how exciting journeys can be improved to delight users and improve conversion.
- You will be responsible for devising customer journeys, wireframing, designing responsive websites and mobile apps - ensuring every detail has been considered, from sticky headers to touchscreen targets.
- You will lead the way when it comes to conceptualising original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design challenges.
- Our clients also require traditional design services, such as brochure design and branding.
- While these are not core services, we are still required to deliver them to the standards of a specialist design agency.
- It's important that you understand traditional design and marketing fundamentals, including audience demographics, typography, colour theory etc.
- We appreciate that's a big ask, but if you combine traditional design skills, practical problem-solving skills and an awareness of the latest UI patterns, you're the person we want to speak to.
- A deep understanding of UI design across web and mobile applications
- A keen eye for detail mixed with the ability to rapidly solve problems. Using everything from a basic sketch to high fidelity, interactive prototypes
- An appreciation for, and understanding of Front-End development
- Experience using tools including Figma, Adobe, Balsamiq, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Suite
- Great people skills and a professional attitude - organised, respectful and driven
- A passion and interest in design trends, continuously learning and sharing your subject matter expertise with the wider team
- Empathy for how a design will respond once it's been deployed and content begins to change.
- A strong understanding of CRO and multi-variant testing
- Traditional design skills, including illustration, typography, photo retouching etc..