Sales Engineer - CCIE level
Enterprise Cisco Solutions SME CCIE / Sales Engineer
Up to £70k + Generous Benefits Package
- Cisco R/S, Cisco UCS, Sales, CCIE Technology Solutions provider Partnered with Cisco, VMWare, EMC & NetApp has an immediate need for a strong CCIE or CCDP level consultant for Sales / Solutions Engineering in Chester.
This leading Technology Solutions Provider / Systems Integrator focused on providing technology products and services to clients is in growth mode and looking for candidates who can help to drive their services & solutions to their existing and new client base.
Capabilities include Network / Infrastructure Engineering, Security, Data Centre, Wireless Mobility, Unified Communications and Collaboration.
The role can be engaged as a generalist (R/S, Voice, Security, Wireless, Cisco Data Centre, etc.) or a more specialised Cisco Sales Engineering position where you have a focus on one or two of the above mentioned Cisco specialisations.
Excellent corporate culture, dedication to internal training & growth, and commitment to working with the best clients in each and every region they're in, make the organisation a phenomenal place to work, grow, and learn.
What you need for this position:
- CCIE certification or CCDP with CCIE level skills
- 4-5+ years of experience in Sales Engineering, Network Architecture, and / or client facing network consulting
- Solid Cisco R/S and overall Layer 2&3 network skills
- In depth working knowledge of Cisco UCS & VMware products is a plus
- Strong skills in Cisco specialized areas are a plus (Voice, Security, Wireless, etc.)
- Ability to act as a Subject Matter Expert to regional clients
- Any relevant certifications are a plus: additional CCIE's, CCNP-Security, Voice, and/or Wireless, VCP, VSP, VTSP, EMCTA, etc.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as a subject matter expert in the design of Cisco R/S, Voice, Security, Wireless, and / OR Data Centre solutions
- Keeping up to date on the latest Cisco technology offering & solutions - Participating in client calls/meetings with Sales Specialists and Account Executives.
- Translating complex business requirements into Network solutions.
- Developing overall Network solutions including high-level design, statement of work, and bills of materials.
- Assist Sales Specialists and Account Executives with presenting solutions to client.
- Providing advanced sales support for internal teams for networking solutions.
- Providing advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
- Assisting Design Associates teammates with BOM development for Network solutions.
- Assisting Sales Specialists and Account Executives with designing Network solutions.
What's in it for you:
- Ability to work for one of the Top Cisco, VMware, EMC Partners in the UK.
- VERY competitive base salary, full benefits, bonuses and vacation time all offered
- Genuine, long term career prospects
Sales Engineer - CCIE level