Birmingham - 6 months - £600 - £800 / day
Programme Manager with experience of managing multiple, complex and large-scale programmes and projects, sought by a leading financial company.
Programme Manager will manage transformational business projects, lead small changes and oversee BAU activities.
The Successful Programme Manger will have:
- Direct responsibility for a team of Project Managers, Lead Business Analysts, Business Analysts and BA Testers
- Experience with identifying, assessing and managing project interdependencies within the programme
- Budget management experience; ensuring expenditure and costs are against budget as the programme progresses and delivers
- An idea as to how to define, plan, design and monitor the progress of the programme
- Previous experience of managing assigned IT third parties to ensure delivery is as planned within the programme
- Experience of formally closing programmes of work and projects assigned working closely with the PMO
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to Guv@applauseit.co.uk
Programme Manager, Birmingham - 6 months - £600 - £800 / day