Nature of services
Operations and support, security and continuity: Analysis, definition, design, integration, implementation, test, deployment, maintenance, support.
The following list of tasks applies to this reference profile. This list is not exhaustive and may evolve in time, also depending on the type of assignment:
- Analysis and specification of operational requirements
- Analysis and specification of operational processes
- Analysis and specification of technical requirements
- Proofs of concept
- Development of scripts to automate and monitor recurrent systems related tasks
- Definition of test strategies, test design and testing of computing systems and networks
- Performance management
- Change and Configuration management (e.g., assessment, scheduling, implementation, review)
- Capacity management
- Risk management
- Operational support (2nd tier)
Installation and configuration of all relevant hardware and software
Incident and Problem Management (e.g. trouble ticketing, fault analysis, diagnosis, and resolution)
Coordination with 3rd party maintenance contractors
- Technical assessment of technologies and related products
- All types of technical documentation, operational guidelines and procedures
- Technical training and guidance
Database systems (Oracle or MS-SQL)
- Evaluation, design, implementation and monitoring of database security, including database user management and follow-up
- Elaboration of operational database guidelines and procedures.
- Technical database change and configuration management activities.
- Assist developers to make efficient use of the database.
- Physical implementation of databases, including creating and managing specific database storage structures, and watching and predicting database growth
- Implement high-availability solutions (clusters, log shipping).
- Liaise with backup engineers for database backups and restores.
- Conception and implementation of disaster/recovery solutions.
- Follow-up database tasks, jobs and routines
- Monitoring and managing database performance
Diagnose, repair errors or failures linked to database technology
Specific practice (mandatory): Design, integration, deployment and operation of Oracle database solutions
Languages: ENG C1 or FR C1