Role: Junior UI Designer
Salary: £24,000 DOE
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create and shape unique, user-centric digital experiences. The ideal candidate, not only, will have some experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Ideate digital concepts for a wide range of diﬀerent projects and industries
- Successfully balance the user's needs with our client goals
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user ﬂows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Translate low-ﬁdelity wireframes to beautiful designs
- Present and defend your design decisions, all your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Be a great team player, with the ability to collaborate closely with account managers, copywriters and developers
- Continually keep yourself and the design team updated with the latest changes in industry's standards.
- Background education in Communication Design, Digital Design, Graphic Design or another related ﬁeld; If not, work experience is also valuable
- Strong visual portfolio
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user ﬂows, etc.
- Experience using design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Invision, Marvel or related
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
Please contract me on 01213121119 or email your CV to james(dot)round(at)applauseit(dot)co(dot)uk