IT Solution Architect - Java, .Net, SQL server, DB2, Design, Solution Architect
Up to £60,000 + Generous Benefits
An exciting opportunity for a IT Solution Architect to join a growing EMEA IT Team within a leading global insurance business and be responsible for the design of the Solution Architecture for programmes in EMEA applying standards and frameworks that have been defined by Enterprise Architecture, the definition of their principles and their promotion within the organisation.
- Explore, analyse and model systems requirements in order to develop solution design specifications for new and existing Applications and Services.
- Develop Solution Architecture designs and models (including technical guidelines and standards described in common technology models, such as components, domains, services and patterns) that can be leveraged across multiple solutions.
- Act as a bridge between the enterprise architects and technical leads and other subject matter experts to ensure that the technology meets enterprise goals, such as flexibility, complexity reduction, cost reduction and quick delivery.
- Ensure that projects align to the companies IT standards such as the Build Permit and Technology Frameworks.
- Maintain close working relationships with the Programme, Product and Delivery Management Teams.
- Analyse technology industry and market trends to determine their potential benefit and impact on the enterprise.
- Identify opportunities to provide innovative solutions to the Business.
- Be an Advocate of Enterprise Application and Technology Standards at a Global level while gaining agreement and enforcing their adoption within projects.
- Review and approve technical design proposals submitted by IT Partner Architects.
- Work with the Enterprise Architects to ensure a consistent architectural approach across the EMEA and to identify opportunities to create re-usable assets.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Application solution design and implementation.
- Establish, develop and maintain an enterprise view of application architecture information standards, policies and procedures.
- Experience across application architecture including design patterns, development methodologies, systems integration, data modelling.
- Experience in working with ground-up application development projects.
- Extensive hands-on experience designing all tiers of the solution architecture.
- Ability to engage with Business Partners to develop appropriate solutions.
The client can offer a huge range of training opportunities, this includes certifications, personal time and cross training in other areas of the business. They are looking for someone who has a strong love for technology and a desire to learn more.
If you are a IT Solution Architect, Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 07477803726.
IT Solution Architect - Java, .net, SQL server, DB2, Design, Solution Architect