Infrastructure Project Manager (French, Dutch and English Speaking)
€500 per day max
6-months contract (High possibility of extension)
French, Dutch and English Speaking
- Manage project plan, timescales, delivery milestones and budget.
- Manage the projects communications with stakeholders, management and project team.
- Track progress versus plan including the actual time/cost and provide regular progress reports.
- Develop knowledge of applications, systems, processes and procedures to ensure all elements of the project are delivered.
- Manage the required change control process.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members and provide support and guidance as appropriate.
- Manage the User Acceptance testing of the project deliverables.
- Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverables to day-to-day operations team.
Knowledge and experience with:
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure - Windows, Linux, life cycle management projects, WAS, Citrix / App-V / Web-based applications
- Knowledge about migration projects
- Previous experience working on Infrastructure projects
- Agile experience
If you are a Infrastructure Project Manager that speaks French, Dutch and English then APPLY NOW or contact Vytas@applauseit.co.uk
Infrastructure Project Manager - Brussels, Belgium
Agile, Windows, Linux, Infrastructure, Project Manager, life cycle management projects, WAS, Citrix, App-V, Web-based applications