System Administrator (SYSAD) Infrastructure Management Operations - Network and Security
Brussels - 12 month contract with possible extension
290-345 euros per day depending on experience
Must have - 4 year's experience
Must be a EU PASSPORT HOLDER
Must speak and right English, Please note if you do not meet the mandatory criteria your application will not be processed.
The work has to be performed in the premises in Brussels. The candidate will work in the Infrastructure Management Operations team and staff the On-Call Services, as described in the Framework contract.
The services to be provided are at the level Experienced System Administrator.
The following tasks will be requested:
Data Centre Network administration and debugging tasks;
- Monitoring the network infrastructure by use of the available tools in order to make sure that end-to-end network connection(LAN/WAN) is available, fast, reliable and secure, at all times, in HQs (all buildings), in all Delegations and between them;
- Informing/alerting the responsible service component owner in case of any abnormalities. Taking corrective action as needed;
- Management of HP switches in HQ and Delegations (inclu. Installation configuration - troubleshooting)
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks;
- Participate in the 2nd line support, Problem Management and on-
- call standby service;
- Debugging and analysing of reported problems and escalated incidents;
- Drafting operational guidelines, procedures, installation notices and scripts for the integration, installation and upgrade of aforementioned component services;
- Assistance with roll-out of new ICT infrastructure projects;
- Operate in accordance with the defined ITIL processes and procedures.
Must Have Skills;
Good knowledge of network administration including managing Cisco network
devices/services (e.g. routers, switches, etc.), F5 Accelerators, Juniper & Palo Alto firewalls;
- Minimum 1 technical certification: CCDP/CCNP, CCNA, CCDE/CCIE, CCAr or relevant certifications of F5, Juniper, Palo Alto;
- Basic knowledge of monitoring tools Cacti, Anomaly Detective and Splunk or similar
- ITILv3 certification(s);
- Ability to write technical notes in English;
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working;
- Good communication skills ;
- Quick learning ability is required, being organized, versatile and a results-oriented team player;
- Experience in providing support for enterprise environment;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies and environments.
- Expertise in Network Security
- SANS certification related to Network Security
If this role matches your skills please apply or send your CV to email@example.com