Role holders are expected to represent the business on client site, act to represent the Company's values and proposition and to work effectively with internal colleagues and client project team members to ensure the success of engagements. The role holder will have to ensure that standard processes are adopted for delivery with consideration for client requirements, project "type" and benefit realization.
The role holder will have to undertake all aspects of project delivery across the implementation process, in line with agreed project Terms of Reference;
- measure (analysis and metrics)
- manage (set-up and implementation)
- improve (benefit realisation)
Success is measured by the satisfaction and feedback from our customers, project delivery time, quality of documentation and ensuring the customization of applications is supportable throughout the business.
In what areas will you perform?
Client Project Delivery
About 80-95% of the job.
1. Undertake process analysis and measurement activities and configure and set up software solutions to achieve best practice work management. Always adhere to the principles of operations management in relation to client processes and business rules while supporting IT software and integration configuration requirements.
2. Undertake workshops and classroom training sessions on software and processes providing coaching for users as required and support the Client user acceptance testing while undertaking new product beta testing.
3. Undertake go-live preparation activities (e.g. training set up, work amnesty, backlog sizing and benefit refinement) and provide post go-live support and handover to clients.
4. Ensure successful delivery and completion of client engagements through supporting the project management and communications strategy processes and completing project deliverables.
5. Project deliverables have to be accomplished in according with the project delivery standards; project profitability targets; resource utilisation and client satisfaction measures.
Non client facing
About 5-20% of the job
1. Contribute to the development and implementation of performance management training materials for use on client delivery projects while sharing best practice and promoting an environment of continuous improvement (win, learn, change)
2. Maintain commercial awareness and up to date knowledge of the eg Work Manager product, services, and standards
3. Provide accurate and timely working time and project information to Project Managers
Skills & Experience
· 3 years' experience working within a Back Office environment
· Experience of undertaking process analysis and measurement activities
· Experience of developing and maintaining client relationships
· Experience of configuring and setting up software solutions to achieve best practice
· Experience of undertaking workshops and classroom training sessions with users
· Operations Management background achieving Customer Service Level agreements
· Able and willing to undertake travel within the UK and mainland Europe
· Able and willing to spend a significant period of each month away from home.
· Able to work independently or as part of a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Methodical and meticulous with a concern for order
· Be able to follow process but to remain flexible in achieving project objectives
· Ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and demonstrate value
· Ability to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver to high quality thresholds
· Results focused, understanding what is important to customers and committed to achieving goals
· Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and personal organisation