Near Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham, West Midlands (commutable via Solihull, South Staffordshire, Derbyshire)
£40,000 - £50,000 basic per annum (depending on experience and seniority) + Benefits
Leading transport and distribution systems house with diverse household name customer base requires new C#.Net Developers to join their expanding operation. This is an exciting time to join this company and take part in major system re-writes as they strive to become become recognised as the European market leader for e-fulfilment services.
The purpose of the role is to work within the development team to develop and enhance a number of products based upon an up to date Microsoft technology stack. The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- developing new greenfield systems using C#, MVC5, SQL Server 2014 and WCF
- enhance existing systems analysing business objectives and identifying areas for improvement
- work with colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
You will possess a minimum 2 years + software development at the junior to mid-level and 5 years plus at the higher end of the salary grade, working in a professional development capacity as well as experience using MVC applications and WCF services through C#.Net
- C#.Net (strong back end dev skills)
- SQL Server to stored procedure level
- MVC4.0/5.0 with Razor preferred
- Agile working experience preferred
Nice to haves: Any SOA Knowledge, TFS, JIRA / GIT, Azure integration, Angular, Bootstrap
Any exposure to warehousing, transport and or distribution systems of interest but not essential.
Good benefits and commitment to helping developers improve on offer - inc pension, plural site licences etc.
Please send CV now and call Tim Morris on 0121 285 3911 to find out more
Near Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£40-£50k Depending on Experience