Salary: £30,00 - £35,000
A Leading global game development studio is seeking an experienced UX/UI designer to join their laid back creative team.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining the overall vision for and the design of the game's user interface
- communicating the vision (wireframes and flowcharts)
- The creation of working prototypes and development of all aspects of a game's UI.
- Working collaboratively to realise the design and improve the user experience
- Ensuring an overall high-quality level of the UI design, and User Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a UI/UX design role within the games industry.
- A keen interest in general in User Interface design, the field of User Experience, and the
- An appreciation of graphic design and typographical trends.
- Understanding of and appreciation of information architecture
- Experience of developing user interfaces for a variety of game genres on a variety of platforms
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Unity and/or Unreal
- A strong knowledge of software used in UI development, preferably including but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Unity UI and Unreal UMG
Highly competitive salary, Excellent Benefits, Fun relaxed and easy-going company culture.
UX/UI - WAKEFIELD - £35,000